We have developed outsourcing capabilities to deliver high quality and cost-effective hosted solutions to our clients
- We have established onshore facilities in our London, Birmingham, Jacksonville and Singapore offices through which we can deliver cost-effective, hosted solutions
- We provide secure spaces to house our consultants that are designed to meet our client’s specified security requirements, including swipe card access control, CCTV monitoring, SecurID’s, configured Firewalls etc.
- We can support a range of engagements from BAU and remediation projects to large-scale, fully outsourced solutions that provide clients with efficient delivery without the challenges of managing resources or costs of utilizing onsite real estate space
- We deploy effective governance, communication and reporting tools to ensure quality delivery and complete transparency throughout the duration of our engagements.
How we help our clients
Our Managed Service practice has proven experience in delivery cost-effective, hosted solutions for our clients, with typical assignments including the following:
- Regulatory Client Outreach
- Regulatory Remediation
- KYC or Contract review
- Data Extraction
- Legal Documentation and Negotiation
- KYC Refresh
- Bordereaux Management
- Technology BAU Roles
Making the difference
MONIKA MESKAUSKAITE Breaking the Plastic Habit is a programme which aims to eliminate single-use plastics from stores and businesses at Canary Wharf via new technology,
The British Schoolgirl Races, which are organised by the Ladies Ski Club, first took place on the slopes of Gstaad in 1959, moving to Villars in 1976.
MARKUS BUHMANN We hear a lot of talk about how, why and when organisations collect data from individuals.
It’s an attitude.
Have you got what it takes to join the JDX team?